‘Top 8’ Reasons to Attend Retail Realm’s 2013 ‘Microsoft Dynamics Retail Technology’ Conference
January 25 – 27, 2013
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
The 3rd annual Retail Realm ‘Microsoft Dynamics Retail Technology’ Conference is just around the corner and is packed full with informational, educational, training, promotional, and networking opportunities for any company within the Microsoft Dynamics community. Here are the Top 8 reasons why this event is unique, important and beneficial for Microsoft Dynamics resellers, ISVs, software and hardware providers, industry professionals, and retailers.
1. Specifically targets the Microsoft Dynamics community! The 2013 RR Conference is the only annual conference that caters solely to showcasing the Microsoft Dynamics solutions as well as related add-ons and technologies. These solutions include Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS), Next Gen RMS, POS2009, and AX for Retail. Microsoft will additionally unveil their new mobile technology, assortment planning and catalogue support that extends to the new SharePoint 2013 eCommerce platform of Microsoft.
2. Provides a 360-degree view of retail technology! Conference attendees will enjoy a unique and interactive experience, enabling them to see and learn about leading software, hardware, eCommerce, Internet, and payment processing technologies around the Microsoft Dynamics solutions. The conference offers various presentations, exhibits, and network events.
3. Shares the latest news and updates from Microsoft about the future of retail! Meet and learn from key Microsoft executives in the retail sector. Microsoft’s Global Director of Retail and Distribution, Michael Griffiths, will be delivering one of the keynotes and will address current and future issues regarding latest trends, marketing strategies, Statement of Direction, support offerings, and more.
4. Features premier solution providers around the world! With dedicated sessions and exhibit time, the conference will feature the most popular and cutting-edge solution providers with integrations to RMS and AX. Companies participating in the conference’s Exhibit Extravaganza (sponsored by Avalara) include: Microsoft, BlueStar, Mercury, RMS Fusion, NitroSell, Naveego by Safety Net, Keykode, Avalara, Digiop, Shift4 Corporation, Retail Technology Limited, bLoyal, nChannel, PayPros, New West Technologies, Dinerware, MS-POS, 24Seven Cart, and more.
5. Connects you with the reseller network, solution providers, retail industry professionals, and retailers! Open to the public, this conference brings together developers, resellers, and retail companies in a positive and fun environment. For example, Friday night’s ‘Welcome Reception’ (hosted by Mercury) at Caesars Place’s Shadow Bar offers a relaxed meet-and-greet atmosphere for conference attendees. Other events include Golf and Bowling.
6. Introduces a dedicated ‘AX for Retail’ session track! The ‘AX for Retail’ track (sponsored by Shift4 Corporation) is one of four primary informational and educational session tracks at the conference and will include sessions focused on the solution, such as optimal uses in specific industries, important inventory and finance considerations, the latest add-on modules, required configuration guidelines, eCommerce and mobility, and integrations around SharePoint and Windows 8.
7. Offers a fun and productive experience! Enjoy a complete retail conference experience! What better place to host our event than at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas?! Conference ticket includes access to all presentations, sessions, exhibits, Welcome Reception, Exhibit Extravaganza, and Awards Reception. It also includes 4 buffet meals (breakfast and lunch) on both Saturday and Sunday. Also, take advantage of our special DISCOUNT hotel rate.
8. Ongoing training! Following the conference, RR will conduct a 10-day training program for resellers wishing to learn about and be certified on Microsoft RMS Store and HQ. We will also provide training for AX Certification (AX Introduction, Logistics, & Financial Accounting). Conference attendees will receive 25% discount on training fees.