2016 Retail Realm Partner & User Conference Kicks Off August 21 in Las Vegas
The 6th annual event to attract Microsoft Dynamics® partners, resellers and retailers worldwide
The event will also bring together small-to-medium-sized Retailers from many verticals, educating them on Microsoft® Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management Systems (RMS), Retail Realm Essentials™ powered by Microsoft Dynamics (RRE), as well as RR mAX, an integrated solution that enhances and extends the out-of-the-box Retail functionality of Dynamics AX. The conference activities include:
• Welcome Cocktail Reception (sponsored by Vantiv Integrated Payments) providing networking opportunities in a casual, fun setting
• Executive Summit Meeting enabling partners to discuss go-to-market, pricing and operational strategies
• Microsoft keynotes regarding product innovations, strategies and roadmap
• Exhibit Hall packed with product showcases from leading software and hardware providers
• Presentations from industry leaders and experts
• Informative and educational sessions about Microsoft Dynamics retail solutions, add-on modules, payment processors, point-of-sale systems, and more
• Awards Ceremony honoring top-performing partners and resellers
• Charity Golf Event
“The Retail Realm Partner and User Conference is the only event in the world that focuses predominantly on the Microsoft suite of products for the Retail industry,” said Afshin Alikhani, Chairman, Retail Realm. “It gives a holistic view of all the software, hardware and e-commerce options they have to streamline and grow their business. It is also one of the few opportunities when Microsoft Dynamics partners, resellers and retailers all over the world can connect with each other in one place. What better place to do that than in Las Vegas?”
This year’s conference line-up will also provide attendees with an up-close-and-personal look at Retail Realm’s new point-of-sale solution, Retail Management Hero (RMH), that will give small-to-medium-sized retailers a simple yet powerful system they can use long into the future.
Conference ticket registration is open via https://www.picatic.com/2016rrc. For more information, or to inquire about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.