Complete retail software solutions!
Our complete business software product line meets every retail need and demand.
Quantum ISV's unique cloud-based architecture provides all the features and benefits of a semi-integrated payment solution with the added power, security and versatility of the cloud. And, there are no gateway fees! Quantum ISV is certified with all the major U.S. payment processors and supports the complete line of PAX payment terminals.
Retailers will especially enjoy:
- A single monthly subscription fee includes payment terminal hardware and semi-integrated payment application, transaction processing to any U.S. processor, merchant boarding, remote terminal management, and 24/7 help desk
- No gateway transaction fees
- No local software to install or maintain
- Unique cloud-based architecture enables value-added services such as Device Aggregation, Centralized Reporting, Consolidated Settlement and much more
Attend this 1-hour webinar, presented by Sound Payments and hosted by Retail Realm, to learn the:
- Company Background
- Features & Functions of the Quantum ISV Solution
- Differentiating Value-Add
- Benefits for Retailers
The good news is there's an integrated solution to Microsoft Dynamics AX available to solve these challenges and help you transform your in-store environments. Meet Index 1-Second EMV.
Watch this webinar presented by Index and hosted by Retail Realm to learn how you can:
- Eliminate the wait at checkout and capture lost sales with 1-Second EMV (the fastest EMV solution in the US, certified by EMVCo)
- Protect your customers' payment data through tokenization and point-to-point encryption with no P2PE fees (PCI DSS 3.2 validated)
- Remove your POS from PCI-scope and reduce your compliance burdens
- Brand your PIN pad splash screens and offer one-time sign-up for email receipts
Specifically, you'll learn more about:
- Easy online ordering
- Pre-configured solution bundles for all major processors
- 99.6% order accuracy
- Bi-Coastal P2PE validated key injection and shipping facilities
- Largest debit key library in the country
- Device warranty and support
- Industry experts to help you when you need it
Cayan, a trusted partner of Retail Realm, recently moved payments forward with its Genius Handheld™ solution. Now, Cayan has completed a full integration for Handheld with Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX 2012, Retail Management Hero (RMH) and Retail Management System (RMS).
In this webinar, we'll be talking about the newGenius Handheld certification and more, including the:
- Story of Country Ski & Sport, a Retail Realm customer who used Genius to take business to the next level
- Benefits of getting your associates into the aisle with Genius Handheld
- Upcoming release of Cayan's iPad and iPhone payment solution, Genius Mini
- Simple setup and operation of the full Genius suite-Countertop, Genius and Mini. You can be set up in days, not months!
What Every RMS and RMH User Should Know About Customer Loyalty Upgrades - Presented by bLoyal (4/27/2017)As your business begins the transition from Microsoft Dynamics RMS to Retail Management Hero (RMH), you'll have the perfect opportunity to reevaluate your existing loyalty integration. Does your program offer the latest in tools and technology? Is it optimized for the mobile environment? Does it use a 'one-size-fits-all' marketing approach, or deliver the type of responsive, personalized content that consumers now demand?
View this webinar, presented by bLoyal and hosted by Retail Realm, that will guide you through 5 key loyalty upgrades every retailer should make. Speaking to solution providers, resellers and retailers who are using RMS, looking to transition from RMS to RMH, or are already on RMH, this presentation will specifically address considerations and tips around:
- Single User View
- Omnichannel Signup
- Flexible Rewards
- SKU Level Segmentation
- Data Storytelling
Visit bloyal.com for more info!
Retail Realm has completed a full-feature integration with Worldpay for Microsoft Dynamics RMS and Retail Management Hero (RMH) allowing merchants to accept a vast array of payment types utilizing Worldpay's premier transaction platform.
1. Complete installation and support training with Retail Realm
2. Download Worldpay software to the Ingenico® iSC250 device and complete configuration
3. Have your merchant select Worldpay as their payments processor and they can begin accepting payments
- Stock Take
- Labels (on Bluetooth printers)
- Price Check
- Fire Sell
UniteU will discuss specific case studies where its consumer facing e-commerce sites, and backend technology have helped retailers protect their loyal, local customer base, by offering convenient features like find in-store and buy online pickup in-store; while simultaneously growing digital revenue.
• Learn how UniteU’s CORE® module, enables robust integration with RMS, RMH and AX; including integrating at the store-level for features like buy online, pickup in-store
• Tackling modern front-end user experiences
• Omnichannel for every-size business
• + Results from live omnichannel customer case studies
New technology and evolving demands have transformed the payments industry over the past decade, but Cayan® has always remained one step ahead.
• Genius updates and new features including account updater for recurring payments
• An introduction to Cayan Unified Commerce Solution suite and Genius Handheld
• Details on the new Retail Realm reseller incentive program
This HP program is EXCLUSIVE to BlueStar resellers!
Designed for the Retail Realm partner network, the HP Dealer Network through BlueStar provides an array of pre-configured solution offerings to provide you with the competitive advantage to increase sales.
- NEW Product Enhancements & Marketing Strategies
- NEW Pricing & Licensing
- NEW Service & Support Offerings
- Training & Certification
- Special Offers
- Overview of RR mAX Essentials and ideal markets
- The variety of horizontal add-ons, integrations and enhancements that fill gaps in base Dynamics AX product
- Benefits of Dynamics AX in terms of performance, versatility and scalability
- You will also find out more about RR mAX's key features and functionality, including:
- Real-time inventory lookup and availability at the POS
- Additional and enhanced POS printing options
- Flexible receipt designer and graphical reports
- Resource Manager enabling translation of POS to any UNICODE language
- Extending AX customer management, gift card and loyalty integrations (bLoyal and Synergy World)
- Omnichannel retailing
- RR mAX Product Roadmap
- Licensing, Training and Support
NitroSell's ecommerce software allows you to easily and economically keep inventory counts, items, customers, sales and more synchronized between your brick & mortar store and your ecommerce store. With modern, responsive templates, full ecommerce support, design and search engine marketing services, NitroSell can provide you will all the tools you need for online success.
It's why you'll want to learn more about bLoyal's latest ecommerce and loyalty integration to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail. For example, you'll see how AX users will be able to simply and quickly access customer information and related frequent buyer program details.
- Maximize customer participation in your loyalty and promotion programs
- Create personalized engagements across all touchpoints
- Apply real-time rewards to maximize customer lifetime value
- Arm yourself with very valuable data to optimize your programs
Built on Heartland Secure®, which includes End-to-End Encryption, Tokenization and EMV, the solution protects retailers from costly payment card breaches and fraudulent transactions. Heartland takes security very seriously and will be your advocate and ally in safeguarding your customers - including providing Heartland's industry leading Breach Warranty.
Webinar - Secure Payments with the Transaction Services EMV Integration for Microsoft Dynamics (4-28-2016)As merchants are always looking for ways to increase their bottom line, we're excited to introduce you to Transaction Services (TRX) who has spent the last 10 years perfecting their payment processing and reporting technology.
Transaction Services has just announced their tokenized EMV integration with Retail Realm for Microsoft Dynamics. It's a solution that reduces both the retailer's risk of EMV card fraud and a potentially expanded scope of PCI found with other options. You'll learn how this new payment integration utilizes proprietary technology to reduce the merchant's scope of PCI and make them compliant with EMV Chip Card requirements.
- Key additional enhancements:
- Support for tablet / non-desktop form factors
- Product categories
- Product search during filling out a new order
- Drafts and quotes that have expired are moved to a new area
- Concept of customer number
- General UI / Grid and form improvements for usability
Webinar - Banctek Connect for Microsoft Dynamics Protecting Payments in High-Risk Industries (2/18/16)With fraud on the rise, payment security is becoming a growing concern for retailers - especially those in the high-risk businesses (pawn shops, electronics, pharmacies, gun stores, etc.). It's why Retail Realm is pleased to showcase the 'Banctek Connect for Microsoft Dynamics' integration to partners, resellers and retailers.
The NEW Order Processing Portal goes live October 17, 2015
Join UniteU and Retail Realm as they present state-of-the-art, revenue-acceleration solutions that help retailers tackle their ever-shifting technology landscape. With a focus on robust turnkey integration between UniteU's commerce platform and Microsoft retail management systems-including Dynamics AX, Retail Realm Essentials and Dynamics RMS-this partnership enables a seamless, multi-channel buying experience that rivals major retailers who are investing millions to that end.
Retail Realm Essentials® powered by Microsoft Dynamics Live Demo
LevelUp gives businesses the tools to bring back that level of hospitality... at scale.
We power mobile loyalty & payment programs for 14,000+ merchant locations across the United States, ranging from local mom-and-pops all the way up to national chains including TCBY, Dunn Brothers Coffee, Boloco, and Steak 'n Shake. These businesses use LevelUp to enable their customers to simply scan their phones to pay and automatically accrue/redeem rewards, with seamless integration into the merchant's POS systems.
For more information, visit thelevelup.com/
Retail Realm will present horizontal and vertical enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics for Retail. This offering is available for resale only through certified Dynamics AX Partners. The solution targets primarily the store Modern POS and Enterprise POS.
Join us to learn more about these valuable developments and how they can facilitate sales for you, either by meeting some of the functional requirements of existing customers, or helping you gain new customers!
- Payment Processing (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand / Upcoming: Mexico, South Africa, and France)
- Graphical receipt designers
- Graphical label designers
- Graphical report writer
- Resource manager to enable translation of POS
- Enhanced reporting at POS
- Store product inventory look-up
- Supermarket features:
Weight & measure approval
Link to deli scales
Mobile stock taking, ranging, price change
See how SelfPoint's eGrocery platform can enable your customers to go online quickly and seamlessly.
The world of grocery is changing, in 2019, consumers will buy $50 Billion of groceries online in the US only. Online grocery giants are quickly winning over local shoppers. Maintain your clientele by offering them the best online experience with our special and personalized service.
SelfPoint integrates with the grocer's POS system after which the entire catalog, with updated pricing, is instantly online. Customers place their orders on the grocer's beautiful, branded and user friendly website and app. The order comes straight through to the picker's tablet. The items are transferred from the tablet directly into your POS system as they are picked, and the order is ready to ship within minutes.
To learn more about SelfPoint, visit: self-point.com/
Your guide to payment innovation in the Australian retail sector!
Peter Reich, Managing Partner at POSPartner GmbH (Germany), discusses their recent partnership with Retail Realm and what they thought of attending Retail Realm's Technology Conference (2015) for the first time.
Do your RMS customers want to change where and how they complete transactions with their customers?
Let's be honest, EMV adoption could be a pain. It can take a year or more to get new solutions certified and operational. It requires new (and potentially expensive) hardware to accept the new chip-embedded cards. And it doesn't offer nearly as much security as the media has been reporting. Unfortunately, merchants who don't jump through all the hoops to get a solution in place may lose their ability to fight chargebacks and could become financially liable for all card-present fraud committed in their environment - so it's not something our merchant customers can afford to ignore.
Features that will be demonstrated:
- Store Inventory Availability & Lookup
- Pricing & Promotions
High level demonstration of the recently announced "Retail Realm Essentials™ powered by Microsoft Dynamics". A basic overview of the product and its feature functions.
Retail Technology Limited presents its new integration software called RMSify.